Name:
Location: Pueblo, Colorado, United States

Do the Right Thing... Visit the GemStar Passive Solar House ! 250 N. Purcell Blvd Pueblo West,CO

Sunday, July 02, 2006

Benefits to Home Schooling in Pueblo,CO

Benefits to home schooling in Pueblo Colorado

* Pueblo Home School Association
www.pueblohomeschool.com

* Colorado Home school law
www.cde.state.co.us/choice/homeschool.htm

* Pueblo School Districts # 60 & #70 www.district70.org/

* Colorado State University - Pueblo www.colostate-pueblo.edu/

* Pueblo Community Collegewww.pueblocc.edu/

*Colorado State University Cooperative Extension / Pueblo County. Pueblo Youth Naturally & 4 H www.ext.colostate.edu/

Choice/ Group activities & networking/ Environment


.......................................................................................................................................................................
Dena Stevens
Realtor,Ecobroker,CSP
PuebCO Properties
719 369-9087/ 719 545-7171
denastevens@yahoo.com
www.coloradoecobroker.com

My passion for real estate brought me to where I am today. I love this business and most everything involved with it. Remember when someone told you to find your passion and then find a way to get paid for it? Well, I know I’ve found my niche in life. Not only is real estate my job but it is also my passion. It constantly challenges me. I love talking to new people, overcoming problems, tracking thru properties and having fun doing what I was meant to do.

I believe the I am a balance of all my experiences, good and bad, happy and sad. Who I am and what I do has an effect on everything around me. Much like the butterfly theory, we all have an impact not only on each other but the world around us. I strive to make my impact a positive one.

This is one reason I became an Eco-Broker, this is a designation I have studied and tested to earn. I am constantly expanding my education about passive and active solar, xeriscaping, water conservation and many other aspects of the Eco-friendly market. My focus is on energy efficiency, sustainability, and the environment. My goal as a Realtor is to balance the needs of the home buyer with the home that is right for them and their lifestyle. The human aspects of a real estate transaction are as important to me as any other aspect. This is the balance I seek to take when working with both buyers and sellers in all housing markets

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home